Information For Authors
Note to the Authors and Contributors:
- All manuscripts should be submitted online through http://errc.ctu.edu.ph/ojs/index.php/magister.
- Articles submitted should undergo a double-blind peer review process.
- It is the author/s obligation to ensure that the manuscripts submitted to the M-JER have not been published and were not simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. Therefore, submissions should not be under evaluation at any other journal at the time.
- Contributions should be in American English. Borrowed information that requires citation should employ APA 7th Edition format.
- Standard symbol font should be used to create special characters or Greek letters. Do not use graphics or objects embedded in the text.
- The corresponding author is required to have an ORCID identifier. We encourage all co-authors to provide an ORCID as well. ORCID is a non-profit registry organization that provides a unique digital identifier for a researcher. Registration to ORCID is free at https://orcid.org/signin.
- Author/s should be listed with the given name and surname. The author’s affiliation should be listed with labels (a, b, c, and so on), respectively, while an asterisk (*) indicates the corresponding author. Deceased authors who qualify for co-authorship can be indicated with a † symbol.
- For multiple authorship, the contributions of each author should be specified in the side heading “Authors’ Contributions” before the references.
- If the declaration of conflict of interest is wanting, the authors may add another side heading, “Conflicts of Interest,” before the authors' contributions.
- The author/s must follow the general standard and mechanics in writing regarding spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc.
- The M-JER editorial board is not responsible for lost articles and reserves the right to decide which articles to publish.
- Unpublished articles are not to be returned; hence, the author/s are advised to keep a secure copy of their papers.
- The peer-reviewed comments must be complied with by the author/s within a given period.
- The M-JER is an open-access journal that permits unrestricted use and sharing in any form, provided that the original work is properly cited.
- In the case of preprints, the M-JER requires that the research article is not communicated with any media before publication.